We, one of the biggest visa consultants of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India have 100+ existing franchise partners and is still going on. We are known to provide excellent career development and successful immigration solutions to our clients.
What Are We Seeking?
We are opting for ambitious franchise partners from all over India, who are willing to join and grow with us acquiring all the franchise benefits. We are listed as one of the top visa and immigration consultants in India and we aim to expand our business empire across India. Bridging a gap between our customers/collaborators and our business, we tend to build trust and make the bond stronger.
We are looking for franchise partners who are ready to follow our business guidelines and keep the essence of our business functions intact by understanding its significance and core functionalities. We ensure assistance in set up your business under already developed business expertise. If you are seeking to explore the world of immigration, here is the time you can fulfill your wish of owning your immigration and visa consultation business
What Will You Receive?
Once you collaborate with us, you will receive product-related material. Beginner training and sales support from experienced professionals are what you will be asked to attend to know our business in-depth. Right from infrastructure setup assistance to operational guidelines, our experienced executives will make sure your franchise receives all the required aid. We ensure your business gets a kick start and for that, we assist you throughout the process. You will get a successful business model ready which will earn you the attractive incentive and excellent return on investment.
Franchise Benefits We Offer
With years of experience, we have achieved 3 National &30 State awards. Over 100+ franchises and 350+ partners completes our NB family.
- We hold a huge client base and several collaborations made with foreign Companies / Attorney / Lawyer / Consultants / Colleges / Universities too, which will ultimately benefit all the franchise owners connected to us.
- Low investment and higher returns, this is what immigration and visa consultancy business offer. With minimum risk, you can set up a strong system and serve clients of our franchise.
- We offer training and support to all our franchises on a regular interval of time to keep you updated with the latest rules and changing policies about the student or immigration visa.
- With a legal contract and transparent terms and conditions, every franchise owner can trust and rely on us.
The requirement for the Franchise
- An office premises with a minimum carpet area of 500 sq.ft. at a decent and easily accessible location in the city.
- We should be able to pay the amount of agreement for getting the license to run the franchise seamlessly.
- Should be packed with necessary capital investment to set up the business.
- Basic requirements like government bodies permission for banners and hoardings display, fast internet service and customer-centric approach.
If all the above requirements are fulfilled and you are interested to collaborate with us, you are welcome on board. Please connect with us through any communication means and we will get back to you shortly.
- Protected territory for the franchise business for Exclusive or Master Franchise
- Inquiry Management & Visa file Tracking Software portal access for Transparency & 24 X 7 updates
- Continues business training, business systems and management supports
- Franchise Operations Manual (For Business Franchises) – Contains guides in setting up, developing and operating the franchise business including pre-operational and operational guides (e.g. marketing & promotions, financial and administrative), business systems & procedures, (step by step business process) plus sample forms & documents and promotional materials.
- Visas & Immigration Information Guides & Updates (USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Other Countries)– To be regularly provided to you as you operate your franchise business based on the guidelines provided by the concerned visa or immigration offices. If need be, a meeting may be arranged.
- Access to the Company’s Study Abroad Programs – Subject to established policies
- Co-Counseling Option (For Business franchise) –– This option is available at anytime that the business franchise requires our firm’s assistance on specific client cases that they handle. To avail of the co-counseling option, the business franchise has to retain our firm as its consultant. Under this option, our firm (as the consultant) shall provide the agreed services and advice exclusively to the franchise business (as the client company) – not to its client (applicant) or any third parties. This option is considered helpful during the formative stage of the operations of the franchise business. Eventually, the business franchise is expected to avail of this option only on complex or big volume of cases that the business franchise requires assistance.
- Use of our business name or brand – The business franchise will use its own business name and identify the same as an ACUTE IMMIGRATION Business Affiliate or Trained Partner if they wish.
- Submission of Expression of Interest – including your desired location and professional and/or business background. We will make an initial evaluation, check if your preferred location is available and then schedule a discussion about the franchise program.
- Discussion on the franchise program terms and conditions
- Signing of Business Franchise Agreement and Franchise fee payment
- Completion of Stage 1 Training (Setting Up, Developing & Operating the Business)
- Registered Business – With the required permits, own office (about 300 sq. feet), necessary communication facilities (telephone, fax and computer with high speed internet & scanner) and at least one (1) Office Assistant. This may be done after signing the franchise agreement since the franchise terms allows 30 extra days to complete the business registration process.
Your success starts with your desire to succeed coupled with your commitment to invest in yourself and in this global business opportunity. If you believe that this is the right business for you, we can discuss the best way for you to own and start your franchise business in your preferred location. Once a decision is reached, we can proceed with the signing of the franchise agreement, payment of the franchise fee and immediately schedule your Stage I training preparatory to the setting up of your franchise business.
Training and Orientation: The training and orientation is undertaken in two (2) stages as discussed below:
Stage I Training | Guides in Establishing, Developing & Operating the Business – This will cover relevant guides in establishing, developing and operating the business including marketing & promotions, administrative and business operations (business process, sample forms & documents) aspects.
Stage II Training | Providing Study Abroad, Visas & Immigration Guides and Updates – These will be regularly provided to the franchises as they operate their franchise business as part of the on-going support. For better appreciation and understanding of these study abroad, visas & immigration guides and updates, the business franchise may request for a discussion. We wish to underscore however, that these only serve as informational guides based on existing immigration rules and visa office guidelines and do not constitute advice on the actual clients cases that you handle. If you want our firm to assist you on actual clients cases that you handle, you may avail of the co-counseling option.
We invite you to complete this short introduction form below and we will contact immediately.
We appreciate your trust and confidence in us thank you.
PARTNER WITH US FORM
Please complete the following form and submit it.